For our 2nd recipe showcasing exciting dishes you can create at home with your Whipped Cream Dispenser we bring you one of our personal favourites!
Ingredients you will need:
- 200g of Dark Chocolate finely chopped,
- 100g of brewed coffee at room temperature,
- 100ml of water,
- 40g of sugar.
Instructions: How to follow whipped chocolate mousse recipe
1. Combine the chocolate, coffee, water and sugar together in a medium sized metal bowl and place in the simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is almost melted and the sugar is dissolved.
This should take around 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and place the bowl in an ice bath. Whisk until the mixture reaches roughly 60 degrees F and is the consistency of heavy cream.
This should take roughly 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into your whipped cream dispenser.
Do not fill above the maximum fill line.
4. Charge the cream whipper with 1 charger.
Shake vertically 20 times.
5. Set aside for 1 minute. Invert and dispense into small bowls, decorate with some flaked chocolate and serve immediately.