Whip cream, create amazing culinary foams and rapidly infuse liquids such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, vinegars and oils.
360 Cream Chargers N20 By Liss
Pack of 360 premium quality Liss Nitrous Oxide cream chargers. Packed in boxes of 10 (36 x boxes of 10). Liss is a premium brand of cream chargers, used by hotels and restaurants in the UK. One Nitrous Oxide whipped cream charger will charge 1/2L of cream. Recommended using with any standard cream whipper. Filled with certified pure N2O. No oily residues.
- Universal standard 8g screw-in system fitting
- Filled with pure N2O gas in Liss’s a state of the art factory
- Each cream charger is weighed electronically with a no-duds guarantee
- N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce: 400N max
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
Whipped Cream Chargers Safety Data
- The cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide under high pressure
- Please only use it with a device approved for this cartridge and follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Non-aerosol. Nonrefillable. Recyclable steel
- Never dispose of full cartridges
- Keep out of reach of children
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum)
- For food use only
Over 18 Years Old Usage Only
This product is not for sale to minors under the age of 18.
Psychoactive Substances Act 2016
We wish to draw your attention to the provisions of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, under which it is a criminal offense to supply a psychoactive substance to another person if you are aware, or you are reckless as to whether the substance is likely to be consumed by the person to whom it is supplied (or by some other person) for its psychoactive effects.
Nitrous Oxide Misuse Clause
We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
Cream chargers Recycling
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Gas Cartridge Burns Warning
Gas cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape. You should protect your hands and face. Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
Cartridges get freezing cold when punctured. If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical attention. A high-pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Nitrous Oxide products sale is subject to strict Terms & Conditions. You must read and accept before placing an order.