96 (4 x boxes of 24) Premium Quality Mr Whip Polished Silver Nitrous Oxide / N2O Cream Chargers.
Made from 100% recyclable steel. Containing 8g of pure food grade N2O. For use with all standard cream whippers. Will turn half a litre of whipping cream into 1.5lt of perfectly whipped cream!
• FREE DELIVERY
• Order Before 4pm for same day dispatch (Monday-Friday).
• OVER 18’S ONLY – This product is not for sale to anyone under the age of 18.
• MISUSE – This product is sold purely for the purpose of food and drink preparation, if we suspect you intend to misuse this product we will refuse to sell to you.
PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES ACT 2016:
We wish to draw your attention to the provisions of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, under which it is a criminal offence to supply a psychoactive substance to another person if you are aware, or you are reckless as to whether the substance is likely to be consumed by the person to whom it is supplied (or by some other person) for it’s psychoactive affects.
Compatibility: These are universal standard 8g fitting cream chargers – they are not compatible with push-valve (Kisag) system or the 16g system dispensers.
- Cream Charger Data:
- Charger Volume / Water capacity: 10ml
- N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx 60bar / 900psi.
- Charger total weight: 28gm
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce charger: 400N max
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
Nitrous Oxide cream chargers are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
For your safety, always ensure you use cream chargers in accordance with the manufactures instructions, using the appropriate equipment, such as the professional dispensers/whippers available for purchase from our store.
Puncturing the chargers can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Chargers will get extremely cold when punctured.
Always double check that the cream charger is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
If burnt by freezing gas, seek medical advice immediately. High pressure gas burns may cause deep tissue damage which will likely not be immediately apparent at the time of the exposure.