For our 3rd recipe showcasing exciting dishes you can create at home with your Whipped Cream Dispenser we bring you a whipped cream recipe with a cheeky alcoholic kick! Perfect for a treat on your own or to amaze your guests this Christmas.
Ingredients you will need:
- 250ml of whipping cream (double cream)
- 2 tablespoons of Disaronno (or other amaretto liqueur of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
Instructions: How to follow whipped chocolate mousse recipe
1. Combine the cream, Disaronno and sugar together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Pour the combined ingredients into a 500ml Whipped Cream Dispenser (use half quantities if you have a 250ml Dispenser).
3. Firmly attached the Dispenser Head.
4. Charge the Dispenser with 1 x 8g Nitrous Oxide Charger.
5. Shake the Dispenser vertically about 20 times.
6. Dispense and enjoy!